The Rules We Follows
- Available Seats : Comming Soon
- Class Duration : 1 Year
The Group follows CBSE with the subjects like Hindi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Bengali, Telgu,
English Language and Literature, Environmental Education Social Studies, General Science, Mathematics, Health
Education, Computer Science are also the subjects as per CBSE/ICSE norms. From Std. V, the pupil is introduced to a
third language with an option to be exercised for either Sanskrit or any of the foreign languages like French, German
or Arabic. Computer Education is compulsory from Std. I onwards. In addition, the prescribed regular computer courses
with Multimedia, and Internet facility are facilitated to students for furtherance of skill.
- On class days and at a school function the children are expected to wear the uniform prescribed
- Any Kind of damage done within the school premises must be made good by the one who does it.
- Students should not wear ornaments to school.
- Change of residence and telephone numbers should be notified to the school.
- No magazines papers or book other than the textbooks should be brought to school without the principal's permission.
- Private tuition from our own school teachers are discouraged.
- All the students are required to speak English in the school campus .
- Each student should possess more than one set of uniform to ensure neatness in the school.
- Students should be careful not to throw waster paper, plastic bags etc, anywhere in the school premises.
- To be eligible to appear at the annual examination 75% attendance is compulsory except on the medical ground.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 15 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Readmission may be granted only on payment of the fresh admission fee.
- A student failing twice in the same class shall have to leave the school.
- Relative and friends of students are not allowed to visit them during school hours without prior permission of the principal.
- Parents are requested not to disturb the teachers and the management staff at their residence or over the phone regarding school matters.
- Students availing school bus services will not get the same. If they shift their residence in the mid-session to the areas to which our school buses do not play